Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Did you know...

...that Macau is like the Vegas of China?

It's 4:30 a.m. here in Delhi, and I've just crammed a back-pack full of socks, underwear, and jeans. Am heading to the airport for a six hour journey to Hong Kong. From there I'm told we'll be boarding a ferry to Macau. After scanning the itinerery provided by the Macau Government Tourism Office, it looks like we'll be sight-seeing atleast five zillion churches per day (I'm exaggerating only a little bit), followed by evenings of gambling and 'leisure time'. I think I'm going to like this trip!

1 comment:

gitgirl said...

hey there -- linked to your blog via abcdlady article. are you looking for more work while you are there? i am TV journalist and I know of some interesting opportunities you may want to know about ...if so, email me at gitika@gmail.com (ps - would prefer you didnt approve this comment :) - just wanted to reach out.) Cheers, Gitika