Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dawn of a New Day

Oh my god, I've cracked jetlag! It's a break-through! It's 6 a.m. and I just woke up, so I made it through the night. Took exactly a week. Wow. And it couldn't have happened at a better time...just yesterday my little sister emailed begging me to stop blogging in the early hours because it was putting her to sleep (to which I promptly replied I wished it were putting me to sleep because then I wouldn't be writing these boring blogs that are putting her to sleep). Ok, gotta go. Going downstairs and making myself some coffee like normal people do in the morning. I feel like I've joined the land of the living after a long exile. Too bad nobody's actually awake to witness this momentous occasion.

1 comment:

Laura the Writer said...

Congratulations! Just in time for the weekend, too. Drink some extra coffee for me!